Brought to you by:
30 Soft gel's1 Soft gel per serving$16.99
Health Category Click on the icon for description
A strong body needs strong defenses. If you're a busy person who needs to stay at the top of your game, you depend on a healthy immune system. Help support your health and well-being with TriVita's quality supplements. With premium ingredients sourced from around the globe, add these unique products to your "must-have" list.
Do you sometimes feel like your “get up and go” just “go up and went”? Keep your batteries charged and powerful with TriVita’s line of energy support supplements. Life takes vitality, stamina and focus.. Don’t just get by – get in gear toward your goals, every day.
While many of us take for granted our body's ability to move easily, for others, it can be a struggle. As we age, we can lose bone mass and the elasticity we had in our younger years – and that can bring limitation. Get the protection and strength you need to keep up with the life you live in motion.
Everybody needs a base from which to achieve optimum health and wellness. We call it the healthy foundation, with TriVita's nutritional support supplements, developed to be the cornerstone of your good health. Let these high-quality vitamins and minerals help you build wellness, right from the start.
An absorbable sunshine vitamin for life!p>Best known for supporting bones, Vitamin D has more recently made headlines as an overall health enhancer. The problem? Many of us don't get enough. This is a major concern: 1+ billion people worldwide fall short on Vitamin D, and may face elevated health risks as a result.1, 2
- Essential D is formulated with 1,000 IU (International Units) of Vitamin D
- Convenient once-a-day formula
- Contains Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), the same form of Vitamin D that is created by your body
- Easy-to-swallow soft gels
Essential D: Enhanced and absorbable Vitamin D3
Designed for easy absorption, Essential D starts with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), a bioavailable form that matches what your body produces naturally. The Essential D Proprietary Blend then complements D3 with helpful cofactors, including:
- Broccoli powder: Supplies sulforaphane that may help regulate Vitamin D Receptor (VDR) genes.3
- Lecithin: A type of "good" fat found in nearly all cells, lecithin may assist fat-soluble Vitamin D.
- Olive oil base: Oil-based Vitamin D may be absorbed more efficiently than powder-based D.4
Did you know?
Vitamin D deficiency causes may include:
- Getting older: Vitamin D gets harder to absorb and synthesize with age.5
- Staying indoors: Your skin needs sunlight in order to make Vitamin D.
- Sunblock: Using SPF 8+ may reduce the skin's Vitamin D synthesis by 95%.6
- Overweight: Carrying extra pounds may create D insufficiency risks.7
If you are pregnant, nursing or on medications, you may want to consult with a healthcare provider before using. Keep out of reach of children. To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-800-991-7116. Information provided herein is for informational purposes only.
- View Details
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 60 days of the order date. Please call our toll-free number for complete details at 1-877-850-2968, or to receive instructions for returning products for a refund.
Q: Isn't Vitamin D primarily just for bone health?You may think that Vitamin D is mostly for bone health. However, recent research studies have shown a connection between lack of Vitamin D and a wide variety of serious health conditions including hypertension, osteoporosis and diabetes.1
1Vitamin D Deficiency and Related Disorders, http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/128762overview
Q: How much Vitamin D should I take daily?The suggested use is one Essential D soft gel daily. With 5,000 IUs of Vitamin D per serving, this is the equivalent amount of Vitamin D found in 50 glasses (8 ounce servings) of milk.2