Brought to you by:
Consult a health care practitioner/doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have a liver disorder or an iron deficiency. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner/doctor if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of skin or eyes, stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness, or loss of appetite.View Supplement Facts Panel
- View Details
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 60 days of the order date. Please call our toll-free number for complete details at 1-877-850-2968, or to receive instructions for returning products for a refund.
Nopalea is a delicious, nutrient-rich, ready-to-drink dietary supplement that features the superfruit of the Nopal cactus.
Bioflavonoids are a powerful class of antioxidants that work to neutralize the body’s inner toxins, called free radicals. They do this by helping the body reduce the toxins surrounding the cells, which allows more essential nutrients to reach each cell. As a result, cells are better fed and energized to repair and replace damaged tissues.
- Aseptic manufacturing process—After each Nopal cactus fruit is harvested (by hand, not by machine) it is puréed into a liquid and transported in a refrigerated truck to our bottling plant in California. The aseptic (sterile) manufacturing process begins the moment the product enters the front door.
- Rigorous inspection—During the formulation and bottling process, the entire ‘run’ of Nopalea is inspected. It often takes at least five hours to test each batch of Nopalea.
- Freshness guaranteed—You can rest assured that your Nopalea is fresh. To maximize Nopalea’s antioxidant content and freshness, TriVita maintains refrigeration from picking in the field to final aseptic processing. The proprietary bottling process used with Nopalea is untouched by human hands.
While many superfruit liquid wellness concentrates are available today such as Noni, Mangosteen and Acai, Nopalea is made from the purest and freshest Opuntia Ficus Indica (Nopal) cactus that produces a rich superfruit. This powerful superfruit contains nutrients called bioflavonoids.
The Nopal cactus fruit is the key ingredient in Nopalea. The fruit is carefully harvested from the Sonoran Desert.
Nopalea is a dietary supplement. If you are taking any medications or have a known medical condition, you may want to consult with your healthcare practitioner before drinking Nopalea.
The Nopal fruits used in Nopalea are harvested at their peak, so it's completely natural for there to be differences in taste and color between different batches due to varying environmental conditions. While these differences may be noticeable, they in no way affect the efficacy of Nopalea. And since Nopalea is natural, the best way to maintain its freshness, color and taste is to:
- Refrigerate all bottles upon receipt (even the unopened ones)
- Never drink directly from the bottle
- Consume the contents within 30 days of opening each bottle
- Jensen, G. Evaluation of Activity Levels, Inflammatory Markers, and Overall Wellness. 2019.